Super Moderator

Ready for Halloween!

I am:
      Cheerful

Tarantulas
      maybe 70 ish?

Thanks
      Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,845 Posts
      Aww looks like she is already part of the family.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tgirl1010 For This Useful Post:

ManlyMan7 (11-03-2017)

Super Manly Moderator

Attitude: The difference
      between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Thanked 4,439 Times in 3,165 Posts
      "Daddy, I never said you could stop petting me!"

"That's better."

This girl is settling in and it is fun to watch her open up and be less fearful.

What a joy!
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171108_134418_001 Wtrmk sm.jpg   20171108_134409 Wtrmk sm.jpg  

Originally Posted by ManlyMan7

Originally Posted by crawltech
      Toss the male in, take him out of the water dish in bolus form the next day.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ManlyMan7 For This Useful Post:

Tgirl1010 (11-08-2017)

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Took some shots of her outside yesterday.

What a beautiful dog!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20171109_142003 Wtrmk sm.jpg   20171109_141955 Wtrmk sm.jpg   20171109_141820 Wtrmk sm.jpg   20171109_141944crop Wtrmk sm.jpg  

Super Moderator

Ready for Halloween!

I am:
      Cheerful

Tarantulas
      maybe 70 ish?

Thanks
      Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,845 Posts
      What a pretty girl.

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks

Well, last Friday was a year since we brought Brea home, and what an awesome year it has been with her!

This girl has fit right into the family, and is just as cuddly and affectionate as when we first got her, if not more. She has calmed down and doesn't whine and howl for me when I leave, but will howl with joy when I come home.

This girl is content to be right by me, even curled up on the couch under my arm as I work on the computer.

She likes even napping with me on the couch.

And with my daughter on the doggy bed. Both are asleep here.

She has so come out of her shell, being more open with others and far less timid and scared. In fact, she now has a best dog buddy around the block from us, a young bull mastiff who is easily 50% larger than her, but she will get in his face and bark at him to play and romp with her. We can let the two loose in the yard and they will tear up the lawn chasing each other, but will stay in the yard. And she will put him in his place.

What a gorgeous girl she is!

And she loves to go on road trips with us too.
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180429_081253#1 sm.jpg   20180128_143723 sm.jpg   20180719_120324 sm.jpg   20180629_204530 sm.jpg   20180524_205306 sm.jpg   20180930_202515 sm.jpg   20180813_191519 sm.jpg   20181001_165228 sm.jpg   20180210_164343 sm.jpg   20180414_153007#1 sm.jpg  

Noble Member

Proud ornata sac puller!

I am:
      Cheerful

Real (nick)name
      Noble
      Tarantulas
      yes please

Thanks
      Beautiful puppy Manly Man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dude Guy Man Bro Himselfy

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      I will deal with the coding on this later,
      But here she is playing in the snow a few weeks ago...

https://youtu.be/XLx2U73l5cg

Noble Member

Proud ornata sac puller!

I am:
      Cheerful

Real (nick)name
      Noble
      Tarantulas
      yes please

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by ManlyMan7 View Post
      I will deal with the coding on this later,
      But here she is playing in the snow a few weeks ago...

https://youtu.be/XLx2U73l5cg
      Watching her makes me cold lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dude Guy Man Bro Himselfy