Attitude: The difference
      between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Thanked 4,436 Times in 3,162 Posts
      So it would appear my job here is to keep you busy.

=D

Next request. Is it possible to print reports off of this app?
      I am thinking molt charts, feeding charts, etc? One thing I liked my excel spreadsheet for was that I could keep track of molts and make charts from them so I could see how many days were between molts as they grew up, and how many days they were dark with premolt before each molt, and even how much they ate between molts. I would use this to estimate when their next molt was, and I got pretty good with that. When people would ask such questions on other forums, I was the only one who could answer their questions directly and give estimates that were actually within a day or two.

I was so stoked in the last ýear or two to realize I could print stuff directly from my phone using my printer's app.

Being able to print data from this app would be cool.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
      Originally Posted by ManlyMan7

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by crawltech
      Toss the male in, take him out of the water dish in bolus form the next day.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

No status right now.

I am:
      Sneaky

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by ManlyMan7 View Post
      There, I just advertised for you. I posted about this app on three FB groups.

Thanks! I think I saw one of them, even added a comment to it.

So it would appear my job here is to keep you busy.

=D

Next request. Is it possible to print reports off of this app?
      I'm not so sure about this one. I've been planning to add an option to export data to excel but can't start on it yet since it'll be a lot more work than just adding some fields.
      Need an android app to help organize your collection?

Download from

Apps'
      Page

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by tisha View Post
      Thanks! I think I saw one of them, even added a comment to it.

I'm not so sure about this one. I've been planning to add an option to export data to excel but can't start on it yet since it'll be a lot more work than just adding some fields.
      That's understandable.

Another thought I had this evening is that I will mark when I feed a T, but don'thave a way with this app to confirm if the T are the meal or not.

On my excel spreadsheet, I had one column for feeding,
      And one indicating they ate it.

This was helpful for me to recognize when they were nearing a molt

I imagine that wouldn't be a simple addition either.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

No status right now.

I am:
      Sneaky

Thanks
      Been thinking about statistics... maybe something similar to transfer tarantula data.
      To see a spider's statistics, data will be uploaded to the server and the user will be redirected (open device's default browser) to a remote page where there will be view options.
      Data from the server will then be deleted after maybe 10mins or 1hr.

Pros:
      1. Easy to maintain
      2. Easy to add more features
      3. You can share the URL to others within the expiration time.

Cons:
      1. Would require internet connection

Also, I have an update (still testing and thinking of changing the icon), that will show a 'due for a molt' icon.
      Procedure:
      1. At least 2 recorded molts
      2. Get the number of days between the last two molts, let's call it last_molt_cycle_days
      3. App will add a percentage of the difference to last_molt_cycle_days, so it will be something like last_molt_cycle_days = last_molt_cycle_days * 1.X
      4. Get the number of days between the last molt and today, let's call it days_from_last_molt
      5. If days_from_last_molt is greater than last_molt_cycle_days, the icon will be displayed.

That's understandable.

Another thought I had this evening is that I will mark when I feed a T, but don'thave a way with this app to confirm if the T are the meal or not.

On my excel spreadsheet, I had one column for feeding,
      And one indicating they ate it.

This was helpful for me to recognize when they were nearing a molt

I imagine that wouldn't be a simple addition either.
      When you find a spider did not eat, you can simply delete the feeding date.

Download from

Apps'
      Page

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      More thoughts/Suggestions:

I noticed you have a place to indicate humidity, but as I read on care for various species, I am seeingng that a similar, but distinct field would be Substrate moisture. This is not is not the same as humidity.

Also, species like A geniculata have seasonal humidity variances that would be nice to have a field for.

I just noticed the instar designation. Nice. That will get used.

Rather than re-enter species care data for each one, is there a way that once it is entered for one specimen, it can be automatically filled in for all specimens for that species?

That is a lot there, but this is a great app!

No status right now.

I am:
      Sneaky

Thanks
      Finally got some time today to work on stats chart.
      Here's a chart that I can think of based on a spiders data.
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190727_192253_com.android.chrome~01.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	67353

Name:	Screenshot_20190727_192256_com.android.chrome~01.jpg 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	67354

Name:	Screenshot_20190727_192258_com.android.chrome~01.jpg 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	67355

The page will be loaded on a browser so updating the UX will be easier, no app update needed unless more data is needed.

Download from

Apps'
      Page