• YeeHaw!
  • Crappy
  • Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Small Android App

No status right now.

I am:
      Sneaky

Thanks
      Hey ManlyMan, sorry for the late reply, was super busy.

1. I'm not familiar with mac, but if you want, you can run an android emulator. There's also no iOS version of the app.

2. In the settings page, there's an option 'Show date fields on premolt', if enabled, when you mark a T in premolt, you'll see a date field next to the premolt checkbox.
      You can also enable from the settings page the 'Add days premolt to new molt'.
      Need an android app to help organize your collection?
      To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download from

Apps'
      Page

Super Manly Moderator

Attitude: The difference
      between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Thanked 4,439 Times in 3,165 Posts
      Thanks man. Very helpful.

And I was going to ask, but 8 think I just figured it out that the yellow stars in the upper right corner of a newly molted T's icon/avatar is there as a reminder not to feed them yet.

Have you considered making a tutorial video for the app?
      I think that would be very helpful.

Originally Posted by ManlyMan7

Originally Posted by crawltech
      Toss the male in, take him out of the water dish in bolus form the next day.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Next Question. I had a T die, but not sure how to record that. I see an option to delete, but not sure I want to do that. I see the memorial section, but don't know how to move him to there.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

No status right now.

I am:
      Sneaky

Thanks
      Hey ManlyMan,

Quote Originally Posted by ManlyMan7 View Post

Have you considered making a tutorial video for the app?
      I think that would be very helpful.
      Been thinking about this actually but don't have time. For now, I'm happy to answer questions when I can.

Next Question. I had a T die, but not sure how to record that. I see an option to delete, but not sure I want to do that. I see the memorial section, but don't know how to move him to there.
      Open your tarantula's info page and change the status to "Deceased".
      The app will show a couple more fields where you can add a note and set the date if you want to.

Download from

Apps'
      Page

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Got it! Thanks!

One more question. Do you have a field I may be missing to indicate size? I would love that. It would be nice to sort be size.

No status right now.

I am:
      Sneaky

Thanks
      That we don't have.
      What I do is add the size next to the molt date.
      A dedicated current or max size field may not be an easy add, but will think about it.

Download from

Apps'
      Page

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by tisha View Post
      That we don't have.
      What I do is add the size next to the molt date.
      A dedicated current or max size field may not be an easy add, but will think about it.

That would be nice. Thanks.

I typically measure the old molt, and guess the new. Over time, I may give the T out and try for a better measurement.

No status right now.

I am:
      Sneaky

Thanks

That would be nice. Thanks.

I typically measure the old molt, and guess the new. Over time, I may give the T out and try for a better measurement.
      Hey Manly, a BETA version is available if you want to try it out. <- nevermind the BETA, I've released the update

Version 2.08.62 is now available for download!
      Updates and Fixes:
      » Add current and max size, show/hide from settings.
      » Add sort by current size.
      » Add sort by max size.
      » Fixed fields not saving.
      Last edited by tisha; 03-06-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Download from

Apps'
      Page

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Thank you tisha. Really appreciate it.

I am enjoying this app.

Super Manly Moderator

between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      There, I just advertised for you. I posted about this app on three FB groups.