I am:
      Thinking

Real (nick)name
      Jen
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      Thanked 1,115 Times in 935 Posts

What's for supper?

Today I spent a little too much time on here (not thats its a bad thing) that at supper time I was scrambling b/c well I forgot all about it! I'm sure that I am not the only person that has been in this situation. So, I thought it might be neat to share "Whats for supper" at your house, to help those of us who get a little lost in the forum or the hobby from time to time, after all we gotta eat too!

Tonight I threw together grilled chicken, white rice, and yellow corn. I know, nothing spectacular but we're not hungry anymore!

Hopefully we have a few good cooks in our forum....
      DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

Super Moderator

Ready for Halloween!

I am:
      Cheerful

Tarantulas
      maybe 70 ish?

Thanks
      Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,845 Posts
      I love to cook, so I am going to love this thread. I'm always in the chat asking people what they had for dinner and talking about what I cooked hehe. Anyway, today was a quick meal because we went to the lake and spent the day with my brother in law who was camping there. We grilled some burgers.. not very exciting huh? The other day I tried a great recipe for Coka Cola Cake that Presurcukr gave me. YUM!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noble Member

Proud ornata sac puller!

I am:
      Cheerful

Real (nick)name
      Noble
      Tarantulas
      yes please

Thanks
      i went to my grandparents and grilled some hot dogs up and had some chips and salsa

The Dude Guy Man Bro Himselfy

I think I need a few more
      spiders!

I am:
      Thinking

Real (nick)name
      Jen
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Tgirl1010 View Post
      I love to cook, so I am going to love this thread. I'm always in the chat asking people what they had for dinner and talking about what I cooked hehe. Anyway, today was a quick meal because we went to the lake and spent the day with my brother in law who was camping there. We grilled some burgers.. not very exciting huh? The other day I tried a great recipe for Coka Cola Cake that Presurcukr gave me. YUM!
      I can't wait to see what you add to this! I've never heard of a Coke-a-Cola cake...wanna share the recipe? Oh, and if Presurcukr cooks send him/her (sorry) this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Noble View Post
      i went to my grandparents and grilled some hot dogs up and had some chips and salsa
      Hot dogs on the grill are super yummy!

I'm having some friends over to swim today so my menu is; homemade mac-n-cheese, pulled pork sandwiches, spinach salad with walnuts, strawberries, and a raspberry vinaigrette, and homemade bread pudding for dessert. Man I'm gonna be too full to swim after that! LOL

Noble Member

Proud ornata sac puller!

I am:
      Cheerful

Real (nick)name
      Noble
      Tarantulas
      yes please

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by FaaFaa View Post
      I'm having some friends over to swim today so my menu is; homemade mac-n-cheese, pulled pork sandwiches, spinach salad with walnuts, strawberries, and a raspberry vinaigrette, and homemade bread pudding for dessert. Man I'm gonna be too full to swim after that! LOL
      I need some new friends

The Dude Guy Man Bro Himselfy

Super Moderator

Ready for Halloween!

I am:
      Cheerful

Tarantulas
      maybe 70 ish?

Thanks
      Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,845 Posts
      FaaFaa... that sounds yummy! Tonight I am making french dip sandwiches, but not sure what else yet. HMMM

spiders!

I am:
      Thinking

Real (nick)name
      Jen
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Noble View Post
      I need some new friends
      Pools nice and warm come on over!

Tgirl, I haven't made French dip sammys in forever! Going to have to do that soon.

ARACHNOCHEF

cookin under pressure

I am:
      Daring

Tarantulas
      This list would be long.

Thanks
      Ok tonight I'm cooking cassoulet and fresh baked bread mmmm http://www.theurbanbrain.com/denver/...t-ambiance.jpg
      I know a little bit about everything and a lot about nothing!
      SN2itch

spiders!

I am:
      Thinking

Real (nick)name
      Jen
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by presurcukr View Post
      Ok tonight I'm cooking cassoulet and fresh baked bread mmmm http://www.theurbanbrain.com/denver/...t-ambiance.jpg
      OK that looks super yummy! And there is nothing better than fresh baked bread. I'm cheating tonite, pasta w/ alfredo sauce (from a jar shhh).

creepy crawly

I am:
      Blah

Real (nick)name
      Marc
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      Oh great thread... can't believe I missed it...
      Well, I've been cooking 'semi-seriously' for about 20 years... but, lately... time seems to slip away from me.... so, last couple of days, I've been cheating, and had Brats, Polish Sausage, etc. on the grill (I have a covered front porch, great for WI's crazy 'summers' ... It's 68* and POURING ATM.... lol*
      A job I worked at for 17 years made something like an italian sausage 'stew' with roasted onions, peppers, in a tomato sauce.... I wanna try that next..

Hey, I know all the other MODS and Admins. should prolly approve this first, but I Really think we should have a 'recipe swap' thread.. just my opinion....

Official Tus.com 'Spider Spoiler'

Life itself is our most precious gift!

Marc's Angels:

Fuzzy - 5" MF G. rosea
      Gabby - 5.5" MM G. pulchripes
      Laila - 3" Aphono. 'NR'
      Lorenzo- MM G. pulchripes
      The babies:
      Jinx and Minx - PZB twins
      Remi - A. diversipes (R.I.P.)
      Disclaimer: This forum does not endorse handling any tarantula. ALL T's are venomous, and could bite. Handle any T at your own risk.

Click
      to view my Gallery!