Thread: Bio Bubble

Retired Administrator

mutantur omnia nos et mutamur
      in illis

I am:
      Amused

Thanks

Bio Bubble

While searching for terrarium lamps at Amazon I came across this. I thought I have seen it all but I was wrong. I might my a Bio Bubble. I wonder if I can clone myself and see myself grow..

There is only one question that remains, what will you put in your Bio Bubble?

The Bio Bubble website:

http://www.biobubblepets.com/aquatic/index.php

Here is a link to Amazon for various Bio Bubble enclosures/aquariums.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...rds=Bio+Bubble

I no shape or form do I get any benefits form posting this. This is merely for pure entertainment or perhaps for those who are interested.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation,
      hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with any Tarantula species.

Somewhere on a desert highway.
      She rides a Harley Davidson.
      Her Long Blond Hair Flyin' in the wind.
      She's been runnin' half her life.
      The chrome and steel she rides,
      colliding with the very air she breathes.
      The air she breaths.

Unknown Legend - Neil Young

Super Moderator

Ready for Halloween!

I am:
      Cheerful

Tarantulas
      maybe 70 ish?

Thanks
      Thanked 3,548 Times in 2,845 Posts
      It looks neat, but doesn't look like enough room for the critters they have in them.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

No status right now.

I am:
      Amused

Real (nick)name
      Kent
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      Seems like forcing the dome back on would be hard and stressful on the fish.

Retired Administrator

mutantur omnia nos et mutamur
      in illis

I am:
      Amused

Thanks
      Sounds like they did very poor research. I would only entertain this for a small plant or tree at the beginning stages. But too expensive if you ask me. I'd rather order more of J!m's enclosures.
      Last edited by BayLee; 02-24-2014 at 01:34 PM. Reason: correction

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation,
      hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with any Tarantula species.

Somewhere on a desert highway.
      She rides a Harley Davidson.
      Her Long Blond Hair Flyin' in the wind.
      She's been runnin' half her life.
      The chrome and steel she rides,
      colliding with the very air she breathes.
      The air she breaths.

Unknown Legend - Neil Young

Super Manly Moderator

Attitude: The difference
      between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Thanked 4,436 Times in 3,162 Posts
      Obvious Fail!

No tarantulas.

Originally Posted by ManlyMan7

Originally Posted by crawltech
      Toss the male in, take him out of the water dish in bolus form the next day.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManlyMan7 For This Useful Post:

BayLee (02-25-2014), Kymura (11-20-2015)

must...have...avics

I am:
      Amused

Real (nick)name
      Ryan
      Tarantulas
      27 and 3 scorps

Thanks
      Horrible, horrible and more horrible. There is nothing that should go into that habitat except maybe a Betta fish. That provides not even 1/10th of the room that any of those fish require and those poor reptiles are forced into this small space with no heating element or proper lighting. This company is selling these products without doing any research and placing animals to their deaths. Sad thing to see if you ask me.

Tarantula Shaver

No status right now.

I am:
      Nerdy

Real (nick)name
      KJ
      Tarantulas
      about 100

Thanks
      That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever seen. There are just way too many things wrong with that. The 2 most glaring: There is no way that that has the proper filtration to maintain a salt water tank. Anyone who knows anything about saltwater tanks knows that the smaller it is, the harder it is to set up and maintain. Keeping the chemicals and filter in balance is like walking on the edge of a Ginsu knife. The second thing wrong, is that that bubble, no matter how it was set up, was too small for every thing they put into it, except for maybe the hamster.

The most unfortunate thing is that people will buy this, and their pets will suffer. Make sure you all flood the amazon listing with negative reviews.

And are they serious with that price??? Maybe people wont buy it.
      -KJ

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheVez2 For This Useful Post:

BayLee (02-25-2014)

Getting ready to wrestle a
      grizzly bear

I am:
      Woot!

Tarantulas
      Some...

Thanks
      The larger ones are the approximate equivalent of a 10 gallon tank, not very big for some of the species they have pictured in them. Looking at the different set ups and accessories, one could customize a 'bio'-enclosure to suit some species, whether aquatic, semi-aquatic, terrestrial, etc. One would have to be very knowledgeable about the individual species requirements (and actual adult sizes....) to know what you could get away with, which the average John Q. Public is not. It's an expensive gimmick, and people seem to like expensive gimmicks. Sort of like those who spend $1500 and upward for designer breed puppies when they could go to the shelter and get the same thing for about $20. I look forward to seeing these start cropping up at yard sales for a couple of bucks. :-)

Super Mellow Moderator

They call me the
      wanderer/Yeah, the wanderer/ I
      roam around, around, around

I am:
      Spaced

Real (nick)name
      pan
      Tarantulas
      lots!!

Thanks
      Thanked 1,377 Times in 1,094 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by ManlyMan7 View Post
      Obvious Fail!

No tarantulas.

yep

No status right now.

I am:
      ----

Tarantulas

Thanks
      No! This thing is great! You guys don't get it. It perfect for the average pet owner of today. You start out with a gold fish. The whole family spends 30 minutes thinking this thing is sooo cool, and promptly looses interest. The gold fish starves and they replace it with a clown fish. They then don't check the specific gravity (salinity of the water) and it dies. Then they get a series of accessories to support birds, hamsters, reptiles, ect... the family then puts it out a year later at a garage sale, along with a few infomercial exercise pieces of equipment. Then I pick it up for $15!
      I hope it comes with a plunger to fix the John every time they have to flush a pet....No, I got the perfect sequel/accessory to the Bio Fubble.....The pet cemetery composter/herb garden. It completes the circle of life. Call it the Bio Shovel.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakeshack For This Useful Post:

ManlyMan7 (03-04-2014)