Lurking

Real (nick)name
      Beth
      Tarantulas
      A few

Thanks
      Thanked 2,621 Times in 1,910 Posts

Gecko Forum

A LONG time ago, J!m told me to put geckos into their own forum.

I said that I didn't think it would be necessary because I thought they wouldn't be posted much (after all this IS a tarantula forum). Well, time has gone by and there has been a SURGE of Gecko posts lately. I'm also majorly getting into them as well.. so I guess this is a public announcement that J!M was right, I was wrong and I bow to his agely wisdom.

It has been done, there is now a Gecko forum here:
      >>Gecko Gecko Gecko's Galore!<<
      --->
      To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
      --->
      To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

Live each day as if it were your last. Cherish the beauty of your surroundings and see the life ever present around you. Find the joy nature provides by the simple act of being aware.

Administrator

I will find you.

I am:
      Lurking

Real (nick)name
      Jump, JSI
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      Thanked 5,731 Times in 4,740 Posts
      It should read as

Gecko Gecko Geckos Galore!

Great idea!

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with any tarantula species.

Administrator

“Perhaps it's impossible
      to wear an identity without
      becoming what you pretend to
      be.” - Orson Scott Card
      - Ender's Game

I am:
      Lurking

Real (nick)name
      Beth
      Tarantulas
      A few

Thanks
      Oops, did it quick, go ahead and change it.

Thanks for that!
      --->
      --->

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species.

Live each day as if it were your last. Cherish the beauty of your surroundings and see the life ever present around you. Find the joy nature provides by the simple act of being aware.

Super Manly Moderator

Attitude: The difference
      between an ordeal and an
      adventure.

I am:
      Godly

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Thanked 4,436 Times in 3,162 Posts
      Quote Originally Posted by ***Beth*** View Post
      so I guess this is a public announcement that J!M was right, I was wrong and I bow to his agely wisdom.

Maybe so, but he still needs a Pterinopelma sazimai!

And a G. pulchra.

Originally Posted by ManlyMan7

Originally Posted by crawltech
      Toss the male in, take him out of the water dish in bolus form the next day.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManlyMan7 For This Useful Post:

***Beth*** (08-28-2014), JumpSpidersInc (08-28-2014)

Administrator

“Perhaps it's impossible
      to wear an identity without
      becoming what you pretend to
      be.” - Orson Scott Card
      - Ender's Game

I am:
      Lurking

Real (nick)name
      Beth
      Tarantulas
      A few

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by ManlyMan7 View Post

Maybe so, but he still needs a Pterinopelma sazimai!

And a G. pulchra.

Agreed Manly!
      --->
      --->

Administrator

I will find you.

I am:
      Lurking

Real (nick)name
      Jump, JSI
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by ***Beth*** View Post
      change it.
      Ack. Not sure I remember how, LOL.

DISCLAIMER - Handling tarantulas is not advised or endorsed by this forum. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with any tarantula species.

Administrator

I will find you.

I am:
      Lurking

Real (nick)name
      Jump, JSI
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      Done!

Should we move the Gecko threads from "Lizards" subforum into here? Let me know and I will begin moving threads.

Administrator

I will find you.

I am:
      Lurking

Real (nick)name
      Jump, JSI
      Tarantulas

Thanks
      ... never mind, LOL. Someone has been busy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JumpSpidersInc For This Useful Post:

***Beth*** (08-28-2014)

Fighting Ants... HELP!!!

I am:
      Stuck

Tarantulas

Thanks
      Thanked 2,999 Times in 2,295 Posts
      J!m is a future jumper! Luv gecko's!
      T. stirmi 0.3.18, T. apophysis 6.5" 0.1.0
      N. chromatus 0.1.0, N. coloratovillosus 0.2.0
      G. pulchripes 0.1.0, A. geniculata 0.2.0
      P. regalis 0.2.0, Chilobrachy sai yok 0.1.0, Gorgyrella sp. black Africa 0.1.0
      L. parahybana 0.1.0, L. striatipes 0.2.0, L. klugi 0.1.0, Pamphobeteus sp. Santo Domingo 0.1.0
      Acanthogonatus pi ss ii 0.2.0, Acanthogonatus francki 0.2.0, 1-Linothele fallax 0.1.0, A. vilches 0.1.0, Diplura sp. Sanguinea 1/2"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ranchibi For This Useful Post:

***Beth*** (08-28-2014)